Turmeric Latte (Golden Milk)June 03, 2020 | By Bhakti Kabre, Production Manager, MarketPlace, Mumbai
- 1 cup whole milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 4 - 6 whole black peppercorns
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger root, chopped or ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 inch piece cinnamon or ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. jaggary powder
- 1 tsp. honey
- brown sugar or to taste
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract, optional
- Holy basil (Tulsi) leaves for garnish
Put the milk in a small pot and bring just to boil.
Add all the other ingredients, except the garnish, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Strain into a clean bowl.
Whisk the mixture well with a whisk or a hand mixer to produce a frothy drink.
Pour into a cup and garnish with Tulsi leaves.
Print ArticleEmail Article